UAE has changed with the times for better; and has emerged as a vibrant, strong, and modern nation that welcomes world trade. One of the most important factors that make UAE a popular trading destination is its strategic location. The country is exceptionally well-connected to emerging markets and is located at a transit point for world crude oil, making it a well-placed trading hub in reach of major global business centers.
Blue peter being incorporated in the strategic location of the world’s commercial hub and with good agent's network worldwide handles huge volume of inbound and outbound commercial cargo alongside with the relocation business. Throughout history, the oceans have been important to people around the world as a means of transportation. Unlike a few decades ago, however, ships are now carrying goods rather than people.
The international shipping industry is responsible for the carriage of around 90% of world trade. Shipping is the life blood of the global economy.
Why there is a need for a freight forwarder?
A freight forwarder is a vital part of the whole supply chain and is common to all modes of transport – sea, air, road and rail. Having a good shipping agent can really boost your trading business.
Now imagine the shippers of the world having to do all activities relating to shipping such as arranging trade and finance documentation, negotiating freight contracts, monitoring the movement of the cargo, transportation, customs clearances, port inspections and all other activities by themselves. Blue Peter has a dedicated desk for the support and growth of the UAE trading community.
Daunting, huh?!! That is where Blue peter comes in. As a committed freight forwarder we offer:
• 24x 7 document collection service
• Export & Import cargo loading unloading service
• Import & Export container placement
• Round the clock Export & Import customs documentation service
• Ready to have import and export freight rates by Air, Sea, Road and Rail
• Ex works rate from anywhere in the world.
• Updated Customs rules regulations and Duty VAT calculations of worldwide seaports and airports.
• Special equipment handling and out of the size cargo handling.
• Perishable cargo freight forwarding and clearing
• Hazardous materials packing, clearing and forwarding.
• 3 PL services