Founded in 2008 Blue Peter has grown to be one of the best local and long distance moving companies in India. With the whole hearted support of our loyal customers and counterparts Blue Peter now has presence in the UAE and US as well.
Right Way is managed by professionals with vast experience in the field of Shipping and Logistics. We have so far handled thousands of long distance moves across the world.
Let us prepare and protect you for when a loss occurs. As the world economy continues to expand, so does the volume and complexity of international cargo shipments. Blue Peter offers a comprehensive range of products specifically designed to meet the changing needs of today’s sophisticated cargo shippers. Through Blue Peter’s Risk Solutions, our global insurance underwriters obtain coverage for your shipments in a prompt manner anywhere in the world and guide you through theprocess of understanding and purchasing insurance.
We offer levels of cover (1) Basic (ICC C), (2) Intermediate (ICC B) and (3) Comprehensive (Also Known As “All Risks”, ICC A) for your cargo.
ICC (C) Cargo clause provides a very basic cover for partial or total loss of cargo caused due to an accidental damage to the sea, air or land carrying vessel.
ICC (B) Cargo clause covers
* Partial or total loss of cargo caused due to accidental damage to the sea, air or land carrying vessel.
* Damage to cargo from lightning, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, washing overboard and entry of sea / lake / river water into the vessel.
* Total loss of any package lost overboard or dropped whilst loading on to, or unloading from vessel.
ICC (A) Cargo clause provides a comprehensive all risk cover for partial or total loss of cargo from insured perils.
* Coverage for Strike, Riots and Civil Commotion
* War risk
* Mysterious disappearance
* Unexplained losses
* All standard clauses have specific exclusions.
A monetary deductible is applicable depending upon the type and nature of cargo